If you are community minded, interested in government
and leadership, and /or a future business major
then Student Council is calling your name.
- See Ms. Stringer for applications and information on elections this coming fall.
1. Leadership - developing and promoting leadership abilities.
2. Diversity - Building awareness, respect, and value for all people.
3. Academic Achievement - Striving for and creating motivation for
4. School/Community Involvement - Building a partnership
between the school and community with service.
5. School Spirit - Creating activities for campus pride and participation.
- Student Council will meet the second Wednesday of every month.
Attendance is mandatory and must be a first priority.
*with thanks to Mrs. Balke