School districts are required to notify every parent or person in parental relation of their rights regarding the referral and evaluation of their child for the purposes of special education services or programs.  After referring to the guide, if you have a need for a referral or are seeking more information, please contact the Office of Pupil Personnel at 845-456-1100 x 5295.